http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fa...esilversurfer/
Looks really really good. Have to wonder why they're releasing it just a month after Spiderman 3 hits the screens.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/fa...esilversurfer/
Looks really really good. Have to wonder why they're releasing it just a month after Spiderman 3 hits the screens.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
was the silver surfer a good or bad guy back in the comic days?
Both. It appears he will be the heavy in this one, along with (hopefully) Galactus.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
so he started off bad? then went good?
all i think we get in this one is the silver surfer and the return of dr. doom
You really need to read up on the Surfer and Galactus. It would take me a long time to explain that whole chestnut.
I'm stoked about it. I've never been a big Surfer fan, but I am looking forward to a possible appearance by Galactus.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Looks cool, I love that they are doing all the old comic book characters as movies like this.
I really am looking forward to the Transformers movie coming out.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks